Can you effortlessly multi-task, communicate effectively, problem-solve and prioritize under pressure? Do you enjoy a busy but creative environment? Are you an event planning aficionado with amazing attention to detail?
- As the first point of contact into the office, the receptionist must greet visitors and provide a welcoming environment when visitors arrive
- Be polite, accurate and prompt when answering phones
- Take/pass on messages promptly ensuring accurate information is noted
- Keep reception area neat, clean and organized
- Ensure kitchens and conference rooms are kept neat, orderly and properly stocked
- Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, key projects and follow-up tracking
- Research and compile materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel itinerary and portfolio, including venue details and concierge contact
- Coordinate in-house meetings, including conference room setup, beverage/food, etc.
- Order supplies and equipment as necessary
- Prepare daily mail/correspondence; review packages and handle routine correspondence and calendar needs
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Show ability to self-motivate and manage conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate professional behaviors and pursuit of excellence in all operations
- Comply with all company Policies and Procedures
- Must have at least one year related customer services experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- S/he must exhibit ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and tact while consistently providing a high level of customer service is critical
- Must have the ability to maintain focus and professionalism while multi-tasking (operating a multi-line telephone system, assisting callers, visitors, and staff)
- Dependability, reliability, and timeliness in the completion of assignments is required
- Must remonstrate skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Internet